Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Deer Hunt

Last October I got to go hunting with my dad and uncle for the first time. It was so much fun. We camped near a place called Miller's Flat and we stayed up by the campfire until it was super late, telling jokes and laughing.  My dad and I slept in our SUV and my uncle slept in a tent. It was so cold at night, but I was warm in my sleeping bag. In the morning, we got up at sunrise and started hunting from the car. We drove all over on dirt roads and we took some roads that were pretty bumpy. We looked for deer in every draw, but we didn't find any. We did see a big brown bear. It was pretty close, running away from us. That was cool! Well.... for my first hunt, we came home empty handed, but I had tons of fun and I can't wait to go again! 





12 comments:

  1. Cameron, I LOVE your blog! I posted a picture from today on our Facebook page if you want to check it out. facebook.com/SHCsaltlakecity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post!
    It's really hard to live with any disability but thanks to these wheelchairs which gives freedom to move without anyone's support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    It was an inspiring article. I commend this product www.portashopper.com.au which is very helpful for impaired people.I wish this was in some way helpful for kids with disability to make their vacation extraordinary with their love ones.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I like your valuable post. Sorry to inform you, if you are looking Spermoto Wheels for your bike, please visit below link.

    Motocross Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavy Duty/ High Weight Capacity Power Wheelchairs - With electric wheelchairs holding up to 675lbs we have a chair for almost anyone to help regain their mobility.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are many pieces of equipment that a hunter needs. One of the most important, depending on the area, could be a quality pair of snake bite proof boots. enhunting

    ReplyDelete
  7. A debt of gratitude is in order for Share a Very Useful Blog, If you are hoping to purchase another or Used Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles then Visit http://www.findawav.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you be able to please reveal to me where did you fabricate the slope? is it ready to work for Used Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles? much obliged to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The writer has outdone himself this time. It is not at all enough; the website is also utmost perfect. I will never forget to visit your site again and again. https://archerytopic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind. thanks for sharing the information keep updating. looking forward for more posts.Thanks
    Treadmill 350 Lb Weight Capacity in 2019

    ReplyDelete