Thursday, January 21, 2016


Utah has tons of cool places to swim. Last summer we went to two awesome swimming spots. First we Went to the Crater in Midway Ut. The crater is natural spring water inside a big crater. It's so cool! The water is always warm because of natural minerals in the spring. People who swim are required to wear a life jacket, but some people scuba dive there too. The crater is mostly wheelchair accessible and it's a nice place to relax. 


 The second awesome swimming spot I went to was Flaming Gorge. It's located in the Uinta Basin and its a great place to go swimming on a hot day. The water is cool and the scenery is beautiful. It's not very wheelchair friendly. My older brothers had to carry me and my little brother down a steep rocky hill so that we could get in the water. It was a great day swimming though!


If you haven't been to these swimming holes, you should go. Walking people are welcome too!
Keep on wheeling!  

4 comments:

  1. I really appreciate on your post.... and I got an useful information about the matter... I just tried to write the same post.
    Wheelchairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work. Visit: fun hospital games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exceptionally Nice Blog, Thanks for Share a Useful Information about Disability Vehicles . We are likewise the Best Provider of Disability Vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know the BEST place to begin BUT I'm in unpleasant need of a Wheelchair Access Vehicles West Midlands van that capacity's appropriately!!

    ReplyDelete