Sunday, February 7, 2016

Skiing with Madman Poole

A couple of weeks ago, something really cool happened. Paralympic skier David "Madman" Poole was on his way to compete in the X-Games and he stopped in Park City to ski with me and my brother. We had A LOT OF FUN! Madman is an awesome skier so awesome that he even had a photographer with him. (wraysinclair.com) He goes super fast but, he crashed more than I did! Madman taught me some stuff to help me ski better and his attitude about sit skiing is super cool. He said that skiing makes him "feel free." I agree! 
A big group of our friends came to ski too, it was so fun to have them there skiing and snow boarding with us. We usually have a big group show up to ski with us but, my Uncle Jordan, Aunt Teralin and instructor Jeff are the best! They teach me something new every week. I'm so glad I got to meet David Madman Poole and ski with him for a while. Check out my photos from the day and make sure you visit Madman's blog. www.madmanpoole.com

"If you truly desire it, you will try harder!"         - David Madman Poole





14 comments:

  1. Photos by Wray Sinclair Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decent blog Entry!
    It's truly difficult to live with any inability yet because of these wheel chair which offers flexibility to move without anybody's backing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    nappies adult

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see these pics. It seems how much you guys enjoyed skiing.

    wheelchair repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked to see kids enjoying with Paralympics skier David "Madman". We all know Madman is an awesome skier. Keep Enjoying.

    Miami Wheelchair Rental Hallandale

    ReplyDelete
  7. U brothers are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Nice Blog, Thanks for Share a Useful Information about Disability Vehicles . We are also the Best Provider of Disability Vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son was born with spina bifida as well. Your blog definitely gives me hope to see him grow up and do all the things kids normally do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You'll acknowledge, that several parts of your property are difficult to completely clean. Think with the dust amassing between tiles, or the particular grime around the walls of one's bathroom, or tiers of dirt on your own kitchen units. Considering the particular expertise and also manual labour mixed up in cleaning method, it could be wise to get deep washing service inside UAE coming from Experts. deep cleaning services dubai

    ReplyDelete